Hosting an autographing session at targeted book fairs can be a fun way to interact with readers while also participating in book industry premier events. Placing your book front and center while you meet attendees face to face is a great way to spread the word about the book you're trying to promote. To help you accomplish this, Smith Publicity works with Combined Book Exhibit to offer CBE Autographing!
With CBE Autographing, you can host a one hour book signing at almost any book fair that CBE attends. When you register for CBE Autographing, you are given a one hour time slot for signing (you pick the time when you register!), one entry badge to the fair, the shipping and storage of 100 books to the show site (you just ship to CBE’s office in NY), graphics and announcements advertising the signing and more.
Prices are tiered for the type of fair you're attending and are as follows:
|State & RegionalShows||$475.00|
|The London Book Fair||$875.00|
|BookExpo America||To be announced|
*Price includes free book display
Ask for volume discounts.
How to Sign Up
To participate autographing, or if you have any questions, email cbe@SmithPublicity.com or call 856-229-0807 x306 with:
- Shows you are interested in
- Any questions
- Smith Publicity will e-mail you an invoice that can be paid securely online with a credit card, or paid by check. Once the invoice is paid, you will then receive an email with a link to your CBE order page, which has all necessary instructions for submitting information about your book(s).
Smith Publicity will e-mail you an invoice that can be paid securely online with a credit card, or paid by check. Once the invoice is paid, you will then receive an email details about the event and where to send books.
CBE Autographing Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information on Autographing FAQs
Upcoming Book Industry Events
- New York State Reading Association in Rochester, NY – October 15, 2016
- American Library Association-Midwinter in Boston, MA – December 30, 2016
- London Book Fair in London, UK – February 20, 2017
- Association of College & Research Libraries in Baltimore, MD – February 22, 2017
- Bologna Book Fair in Bologna, Italy – February 24, 2017
- Kuala Lumpur Book Fair in Kuala Lumpur – March 27, 2017
- BookExpo/BookCon in New York, NY – May 13, 2017
- American Library Association Annual in Chicago, IL – May 20, 2017
- National Education Association in Boston, MA – June 10, 2017
- Hong Kong Book Fair in Hong Kong, China – June 10, 2017
- Beijing Book Fair in Beijing, China – July 28, 2017