Last month we launched a new blog series designed to share more about individual members of our team at Smith Publicity. We are very proud to have a staff of professionals with diverse backgrounds in public relations, the media, and the publishing industry. Our individual experiences and talents contribute to our overall success as a team and the results we can help our clients achieve.
There’s something else that’s important to us: That you know, we’re more than just a name on an email signature. Smith Publicity publicists, business development associates, executive staff, and administrative staff exude warmth, enthusiasm, and authenticity because we truly care about what we do and the people we work with. Apart from loving our jobs, we are unique—from compelling talents to surprising likes/dislikes to unusual hobbies!
This month, we’re delighted to introduce you to Publicity Manager Michela Della-Monica for the second installment of interesting facts about our team members. Michela brings an exciting range of public relations experience to Smith Publicity, having implemented strategic plans for clients in the industries of book publishing, music, entertainment, and food. She fearlessly leads one of our fantastic publicity teams and is known for her approachability, creativity, and industry knowledge.
In addition to that, here are 5 interesting facts about Michela:
- She’s multi-lingual: Michela can speak three languages and taught herself Portuguese.
- You won’t find her in front of the camera, as she prefers to stay out of the spotlight and work behind-the-scenes.
- Michela lived in Brazil with her husband during the 2014 World Cup, and her son was born in Rio de Janeiro.
- Picture this: Michela has a photographic memory.
- Hold the mushrooms because she will eat just about anything except for this popular pizza topping.